1. Aside from a couple appointments I have the day off, so of course I woke up at 5:30.
2. Jayne started meowing as soon as he could sense I was awake (how do they do that?) but I think his voice is so damn cute that I didn’t get out of bed right away, but just listened to his plaintive “I haven’t had food in HOURS” cries for a few minutes until I figured Dan had had enough.
3. BREAKING NEWS: Gypsy just threw up. If I were working today, I would’ve missed it entirely.
4. Something I posted over a year ago that garnered a fair share of likes and reblogs at the time has suddenly resurfaced and is enjoying new life on Tumblr. So weird.
5. I can tell autumn is nigh because all I want to do is stay home and knit. Oh hey, guess what: I can do that today! (Aside from those aforementioned appointments. To which I can bring my knitting, so win-win.)